Friday, November 9, 2007

An Advent Announcement


For all those who listened to me whine about having deadlines and writer's block, good news is here: Our writers' group's Advent devotional is at the printer and will be posted on our blog beginning November 30! The process was an amazing one as we got to see how six women were called upon to use their different gifts to shepherd this idea into a published book. Thanks to Tina's work on the blog, the cover of the devotional (which Andrea designed and which features pictures taken by Tina) has already been posted as a little enticement to get you to come back and read what's behind it. So be sure to mark your calendar and stop back by our blog on November 30!

4 comments:

Momma Bean said...

Thanks! I will definitely be checking that out. Hope your weekend is going well.

Alyssa said...

MB - I hope you'll enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Where can I get a "hard" copy?

Alyssa said...

RB - I'll email you with the details.