1) I relearned just how much I like rules. And I really like when people follow the rules.
2) Along those same lines, I relearned that I love rules that are absolutes at all times. For instances, periods and commas ALWAYS go inside quotation marks; there's nothing subjective about that.
3) I learned that I like keeping Sundays completely task free, meaning that I no longer even attempt to blog on that day.
4) I was reminded that my prayers are not in vain and that I want in on the Kingdom rewards that come with praying without ceasing, no matter what the circumstances are.
5) I learned that my allergies are not a fan of 2014's crazy winter weather that can span from 80 degrees to 19 degrees in a matter of twenty-four hours and that the pattern can be repeated multiple times during a month.
6) I learned that meal planning is not as easy as it looks on blogs. Tips on successfully doing this weekly are welcomed!
7) I learned that there's an essential oil to help with just about every ailment but that I'll also gratefully add in the occasional steroid nasal spray when I start itching all over due to #5 above.
8) I learned just how quickly I devour memoirs after polishing off The Antelope in the Living Room in a matter of hours and Notes from a Blue Bike, which I finished over the span of a few days.
10) And I've learned that I can't end a list with just nine things.
What fun thing have you learned over the past two months?