Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Traditions 6 - The Photos

I can still remember waiting in line at the local Wal-Mart. It seemed like we spent half of each December there waiting in line with my mom and sister as we tried to get the annual Christmas photo taken. All the while Mom worried that our hair and our dresses wouldn't stay nice for very long amidst our attempts to entertain ourselves during the wait.

Now that we are spread out across this and other states, we don't "get" to take the annual Christmas photo in time to send out to friends and family. But we still try to get some photo ops in while we are home together.


But I have no desire to cover my refrigerator with pictures of myself. That's where all of you come in. It is so fun to receive Christmas photos from you. I keep them up year-round. So for those of you who spend half of your December waiting in line with your kiddos to have their picture taken, please know that the photo will find a coveted spot on my refrigerator for months to come!

4 comments:

Bare Naked Blog w/Bekah said...

Beautiful!

Momma Bean said...

I am thoroughly enjoying this little tour of your Christmas traditions. Love the photo of you three beautiful ladies!

Krista Sanders said...

If there is NO letter, there MUST be a picture!!

Anonymous said...

y'all are an absolutely stunning trio. sherry p.