Thursday, February 21, 2008

Encouragement for Writers

Last week, I emailed my friend Renae, a published Christian author and amazing encourager, whom I had met at the North Texas Christian Writers' Conference last September. I wanted to hear more about her journey to publication, and she graciously shared how God has blessed her writing careeer in numerous ways in a relatively short period of time.

Her email was such an encouragement that I suggested that she send it to author Mary E. DeMuth who has recently started a website for those who "wannabepublished." And today, Mary posted those emails on her writing website.

If you are thinking about writing, check out Mary's new site, which contains a wealth of information and interviews with numerous writers.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Thanks, Alyssa! I'm so glad put us here to encourage each other!